If you have difficulty logging in, find your problem below, and follow the suggestions:
Make sure you are entering your Username and password correctly. Common mistakes are to confuse an “L” with a “1”. Also, passwords are case sensitive. If your password is “tomato” you cannot enter “Tomato”. Enter the password exactly as shown on your Welcome e-mail. Using copy and paste to enter your username and password information will make your first login to the site easier.
Contact your project manager immediately at email@example.com.
As a security measure, five failed login attempts in a row will cause your access to the site to be suspended. If this occurs, you will need to contact your project manager for assistance.
If you do not remember your password, send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refresh your screen. In most browsers this is the F5 button.
- Clear your cache. (on Microsoft Edge choose “Settings.” Under “Clear Browsing Data” select “Choose what to clear and place a check mark next to “Cached data and files”. Select “Clear”.)
- Make sure the problem is not with your Internet access. Try browsing to http://www.yahoo.com and http://www.google.com.
- Close your browser, shut down your computer, and restart. Many problems with Windows-based PCs will be fixed by doing this.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, please contact your project manager at email@example.com.