After clicking on the “Submit” button, my screen seems to freeze, or returns to the same login page without showing any errors. Or, on other screens, my screen does not refresh properly, continuing to show the old screen information instead of moving to a new screen.
- Refresh your screen. In most browsers this is the F5 button.
- Clear your cache. (on Microsoft Edge choose “Settings.” Under “Clear Browsing Data” select “Choose what to clear and place a check mark next to “Cached data and files”. Select “Clear”.)
- Make sure the problem is not with your Internet access. Try browsing to http://www.yahoo.com and http://www.google.com.
- Close your browser, shut down your computer, and restart. Many problems with Windows-based PCs will be fixed by doing this.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, please contact your project manager at email@example.com.